Growing up I had a severe autoimmune disease and discovered I had health issues including food sensitivities and allergies to many ingredients. When I started experimenting with supplements, I realized I couldn’t tolerate most of them due to excipients (inactive ingredients) that were used in the production process.
Excipients include binders, diluents/fillers, glidants, lubricants, solvents, emulsifiers, preservatives, dyes, flavors and/or sweeteners such as silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, sodium benzoate, citric acid, dyes (some still used are known carcinogens) or other ingredients that many individuals do not tolerate well. There’s evidence that excipients are unhealthy. Almost all companies use them.
Why add fuller health supplements to your health routine?
At fuller health we produce products where the positive effects of the active ingredients are not offset by the unnecessary ingredients involved in the manufacturing process.
- The only inactive ingredient in our pills is our cellulose capsule.
- We opt for a meticulous and slower encapsulation process, resulting in an end-product that’s free from fillers and flow agents.
- It’s less convenient for us, but the finished product is better for you (and me).
- We store our final capsules in glass bottles.
- Research indicates that specific chemicals in plastic can seep into the food and drinks we consume, which is why we avoid plastic altogether.
- All of our products are encapsulated in the USA by FDA-approved manufacturers adhering to stringent guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- After production our bottles are sent to a third-party certification facility which tests our ingredients for accuracy and potency and makes sure our product is free of mold, allergens and heavy metals.
You can find the third-party testing certificate here.
We’ve tried hard to make the supplements the highest quality supplements available, because anything you put in your body matters. I hope you enjoy them!